Automated Resistance Welding That Improves Profitability
Delivering energy savings and efficiencies with robotic automated resistance welding solutions from Genesis.
Featuring high speed and repeatable accuracy, robotic resistance welding is a cost-effective way to increase your throughput, significantly reduce process times, and achieve better quality.
Whether you’re looking for a custom or turnkey solution, robotic, automated resistance welding from Genesis affords you a number of enhancements that can increase your profitability:
- Replace time consuming riveting with stronger, more shear resistant spot welds
- Reduce workpiece deformation
- Achieve higher production rates
- Reduce your need for filler materials
- Multiple control types of spot and pedestal welders are available
- Single phase AC
- Mid frequency DC – saves power and increases quality
- Pneumatic, Air over Oil, Hydraulic and Servo Guns are available
- Everyday Automated Resistance Welding & Spot Welding Applications
- Projection welding systems are the logical choice for nut and bolt welding
- Robotic resistance welding works to connect cross-wires from everything from automobile seats to light bulb filaments
- Spot welding is perfect for sheet metal applications
- Three or more metal thicknesses can be welded together at one time
In addition to our 30+ years and 5,000 robotic integrations, Genesis also provides you with the comprehensive support you require throughout the integration process, including training, programming and maintenance.
To help you with your decision-making process, we invite you to visit our world class Automated Solutions Center where you can meet our experts and test our systems before you buy.
Resistance Welding Projects:
- Flash welding
- High frequency welding
- Percussion welding
- Projection welding
- Resistance seam welding
- Resistance spot welding
- Upset welding