Thin Gauge Arc Welding Robotic Solutions
High speed, tailored automated thin gauge arc welding solutions for next generation part designs from Genesis.
For products that depend of thin gauge welding, Genesis will work with you to develop a system that affords you tailored welding processes and the ability to develop next generation part designs. Our experienced integrators will work with you to set up fixtures that enhance production automation using out-of-the-box parts that offer maximum flexibility
Helping you to minimize burn-through and distortion, Genesis customizes automated thin gauge arc welding solution to meet your requirements. We provide solutions for the following weld modes:
- Cold Metal Transfer (CMT) – Spatter-free MIG/MAG robot welding, even for ultra-light 0.3 mm (0.012″) thick sheets.
- Surface Tension Transfer (STT) – Featuring precise current control so thin gauge welds are high quality without spatter; patented by Lincoln Electric Co., this process marries the best qualities of Short Arc and TIG welding processes.
- Regulated Metal Deposition (RMD) – A software-driven cool wire welding technology from Miller Electric that reduces burn-through and warping.
- Active Wire Feed Process (AWP) – An advanced process combining waveform control and precise wire feed speed control technology to limit spatter generation.
With more than 5,000 robotic integrations over 30 years of experience, Genesis offers you the knowledge and support you require throughout the entire integration process, including training, programming and maintenance.
We invite you to visit our Automated Solutions Center where you can meet our experts and test our systems before you make a final decision.
Let’s discuss your application. Call Us.
Thin Gauge Arc Welding Projects:
- Exercise equipment
- Turf care
- Mobile machinery guards and cabs
- Small parts
- Stainless steel food service and processing equipment
- Sanitation applications
- Corrosive environments