Fiber Laser Sources
Manufacturers recognize the unmatched production benefits that fiber lasers offer and as a result they continue to replace outdated material processing solutions with this more efficient and reliable technology. Additionally, the high processing speeds achieved, coupled with superior energy efficiency has made fiber lasers from IPG Photonics the tool of choice for materials processing applications across nearly every industry.
IPG YLS High Power Lasers – The Power to Transform
IPG fiber lasers are the most energy efficient and compact lasers available, some additional benefits include:
- IPG lasers deliver the widest breadth of output powers, wavelengths and modes of operation
- Up to 10X more efficient in energy conversion than CO2 lasers
- Rugged design enables lasers to operate reliably in the harshest industrial environments including extreme vibration, dirt, humidity and temperature changes
- Flexible beam delivery supports easy production integration
- Virtually maintenance free
IPG offers diverse selection of fiber laser families across all modes of operation including continuous wave lasers, quasi-CW lasers, nanosecond pulsed lasers, ultrafast pico- and femtosecond pulsed lasers.
IPG Fiber Laser Sources
|Continuous Wave (CW) Lasers||Quasi Continuous Wave (QCW) Lasers||Pulsed Nanosecond Lasers|
|Ultrafast Lasers||Adjustable Mode Beam (AMB) Lasers||High Peak Power (HPP) Lasers|