ROBOT AUTOMATION LIFECYCLE SOLUTIONS
- Customer Product Evaluation
- Tooling Expertise
- Process and System Solutions
- Product Launch and Lifecycle Support
- For new robotic projects, submitting product specifications begins the process. Implementing advanced digital design techniques, engineers and experts evaluate product requirements and mitigate project risks to increase robotic effectiveness. Manufacturing design and analysis validates project specifications against as-built installations.
- Tooling expertise gained from thousands of integrations has proved to improve quality and increase throughput by assuring as-designed products meet dimensional requirements. Manufacturers benefit from this unique approach for dimensional control and ﬁxturing resulting in highly productive automated assemblies.
- First-time robot users and mature existing systems benefit from well-developed process and system solutions that deliver innovative robotic welding, multi-process custom and pre-engineered solutions to enable new applications and drive productivity through greatly increased uptime, accuracy and efficiency.
- Dedicated teams provide installation, start-up and launch of customer products, including 24/7 service and support, to ensure maximum robot uptime and productivity. Redeployment of robotic assets through reprogramming and repurposing idle equipment maximizes return on investment and future-proofs robotic automation solutions.
Automated Solutions for Robotic Integration Success with Advanced Engineering Capabilities
Dimensional Engineering & Tooling Proficiency
For high-quality, consistent robotic welding, weld fixtures require designs with known locating points and precise adjustments to enable the production of assemblies that meet required part tolerances. Reliable welding fixture designs must account for and incorporate the proper materials, sensors, wiring and shields to withstand normally harsh environments while providing maximum joint access.