TALK TO US NOW
- Laser ablation and flash trimming for surface preparation flash removal
- Turbine thermal barrier coatings, mold cleaning, high-speed laser drilling
- Laser welding electronic sensors, PCB selective material removal
- Real-time and non-destructive inspection ensures passenger safety
- Robotic automation, fiber lasers and scan heads reliably and consistently provide fast ablation, cleaning, flash removal and cutting of body parts across normally challenging materials such as aluminum, titanium and advanced composites.
- For safe operation, turbine blades and vane castings require automated, selective surface preparation with no thermal damage. High-speed, non-contact laser drilling creates holes of any size and shape with no tool or process changes.
- Thousands of micro-sensors and PCBs are responsible for safe flight operations. Automated, low-temperature laser processing reliably and repeatedly welds and hermetically seals sensitive components often with dissimilar metals throughout the vehicle.
- Unmatched real-time laser weld monitoring and advanced non-destructive inspection minimizes risks and lowers costs associated with traditional testing methods, ensuring passenger safety and providing aerospace manufacturers accurate and repeatable quality assurance.
NO TOXIC CHEMICALS
PROGAMMABLE AND SELECTIVE
MICRO TO MASSIVE
Automated & Scalable Solutions for Material Preparation, Processing and Verification enable Aerospace Manufactures to Develop New and Improved Processes
Precision Surface Preparation
Laser surface preparation, as compared with traditional methods, requires no solvents and no abrasive material handling or disposal. Laser surface preparation enables automated selective material removal that maximizes productivity, and provides the consistency and repeatability required for aerospace applications.
Automated Laser Drilling
Laser drilling is a high speed, high quality, non-contact process with no tool changes or parts to wear. Automated laser drilling offers the ability to change hole shape, size, and approach angle, and to drill tiny diameters across a wide range of materials and thicknesses not possible with conventional drilling methods.
Robotic Laser Flash Trimming and Cutting
Aerospace engines and airframes cast from titanium and aluminum require the flash to be removed from the forged parts as well as cutting to meet component requirements. Compared with traditional methods, robotic laser flash trimming is up to 3X faster, eliminates the need for abrasives and creates a small heat affected zone that reduces metallurgical contamination of the part and the recovered trimmings, dramatically reducing cycle time and costs up to 50%.