IPG Laser Seam Stepper (LSS) TRAINING
IPG Genesis offers a variety of classes at our Davenport, Iowa facility. Whether you need safety, programming or maintenance classes, IPG Genesis offers robot training from experienced instructors to help robot operators keep up to date with the latest best practices.
• Safely operate and maintain a Laser Seam Stepper
• Create and modify programs as necessary to meet the customer’s production goals.
•Laser Safety & Laser Welding Introduction
•LSS System Overview
•Startup, Interface, Programming
•LSS Weld Tool Head
•Maintenance Tasks – Inspection, Cleaning
•Tool Head Replacement
•Wobble Head Adjustment
• (2) days, Monday/Tuesday or Wednesday/Thursday
• 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
• Intended for participants who must create programs, or modify programs.
• System operators, technicians, engineers and programmers.
Prerequisites and Recommendations
• Working knowledge of welding is recommended but not required.
Any questions regarding our training programs can be answered by Norma King.
Register for Training Today!
Register for Genesis’ training courses today to empower system operators to maximize productivity in your facility.