FANUC BASIC PROGRAMMING &
IPG Genesis offers a variety of classes at our Davenport, Iowa facility. Whether you need safety, programming or maintenance classes, IPG Genesis offers robot training from experienced instructors to help robot operators keep up to date with the latest best practices. With small, personalized classes, all training courses aim for 20% class time and 80% hands on time with robotic work cells, with a 2 to 1 student to robot ratio, so that all students get the knowledge they need to make an impact on your bottom line.
• Create, touch-up and modify programs as necessary to meet the customer’s production requirements
• Manual movement of the robot and auxiliary axis in joint world and tool
• Create programs and set up the detail screen in the Select screen
• Write programs including weave welds, circle weld and linear welds
• Touch-up and modify programs
• Edit programs including insert, delete, copy and paste
• Set-up weld schedules & processes
• Utility programs operations
• Instruction programming including calls, waits, timers, remarks, override, registers, I/O, user frame and tool frame
• Program Shifts
• Power up procedures
• (4) days, Monday through Thursday
• 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
• Intended for participants who must create programs, jog robot, or touch up programs.
• System operators, technicians, engineers and programmers.
Prerequisites and Recommendations
• Working knowledge of welding is recommended but not required
Any questions regarding our training programs can be answered by Norma King.
Register for Training Today!
Register for Genesis’ training courses today to empower system operators to maximize productivity in your facility.